Digital Marketing specialist for a young media agency, what if it was your next job?
Our client is a digital media agency who thrives to help and support companies to leverage the power of their digital communication. Through strategy amplification consultancy, community management and reporting, they maximize the reach, impact and business results of their clients.
Their outstanding strategic approach, transparency and excellence led them to double their revenue and client portfolio. This is why they are looking to strengthen their actual team of 8 mindful and passionate people!
How amazing is that?! Do you also want to be a key partner to the success of dozens of companies and promote the local economy? Keep reading further...
But in reality, what does the job involve?
Let's keep it simple, as a specialist of Google & Facebook Ads and SEA, your main missions are divided in three poles:
- CREATE and implement digital marketing campaigns along with the team
- TRACK, measure, analyse & report the performance to make sure results are in line with targets and demonstrate the effectiveness of the campaigns
- OPTIMIZE and develop continuously the client's digital marketing campaigns to maximize the return on investment
Who are we looking for?
This is the ideal candidate, but as we do not believe in unicorns, tell us which qualities reflect yourself?
- you are native Dutch-speaking and you master English (French is a plus)
- you have strong analytical skills and you are data oriented, pretty obvious as you will have to measure & analyse the results of the campaigns...
- you are Google & Facebook certified, surprising as well, isn't it ?!
- you have a creative mind, either for the campaign strategy or to solve problems
- you are proactive. Don't wait to be asked what to do, we trust you and value your voice! Dare to act and speak up
- you have excellent relational skills, as you will be in direct contact with the customers, this is a must!
- you are organized and have an eye for detail, we like precision and rigor, just like Mr. Miyagi from Karate Kid. Ability to catch flies with noodle chopstick is an asset.
- previous experience working with key accounts is preferable, but not mandatory
- as a team of extravert, we love enthusiast, open-minded and curious people with a great sense of humor
- as a MEGA bonus, the cream of the crop, the cherry on top : you have commercial skills and you are keen to help us expand and conquer the Dutch-speaking market of the country. If so, you are the Golden Nugget, the job is yours!
Why would you apply for this job?
Well, let me tell you:
- Within a small, young and super dynamic team, you will be involved in all the aspects of a marketing campaign. Indeed, this function is currently held by an external expert. But the company wants to internalize the job. You will then be the point of reference, the Yoda of Social Media Ads & SEA.
- You will have the opportunity to quickly grow professionally and really strengthen your skills. As they believe in continuous improvement, they don't hesitate to invest in developing your full potential. As Richard Brandson says: "take care of your employees and they will take care of your business. It's as simple as that." ⇒ QED! Thanks Rich ;)
- The team finds a balance between office and homework. But when they gather, they work together in a lively co-working, offering a tremendous view on Brussels! #meetingwithaview, very appreciable afterworks in perspective, that you don't want to miss!
- But because sunset gin tonics doesn't pay the bills, we also offer an attractive & optimized salary package that includes, if you wish too, the accommodation in a luxury co-living in Brussels. In other words, you will get a job, a salary and a house, I mean... What else ?
Watch this video to know more: https://www.workinginbrussels.com
The recruitment process
How does it work?
- Let's meet with Lola to get to know each other a bit better and see if you could be a fit
- If so, you will then meet the CEO and the rest of the team as well
- A small business case will be held to validate your skills & mindset
Apply now! We can't wait to meet you :)